Tuesday 31 May 2011

Look What the Mailman Delivered Today



A rainy, miserable day began on a lovely note when I heard the rat a tat of the delivery man knocking on my front door.  With a smile he held out a lovely white box marked for "French Blue and Peachy Pink".  We were running a little late but I couldn't help but take time to open it as I could see it was from  Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft.
So this is what I discovered inside my parcel......Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou !!

I love the beautiful duck egg blue and chocolate brown tones,and mirror decals. The  Victorian style rub ons are so lovely.   These lovely items are not only great for scrapbooking an album, but also for card making and decorating other craft projects.  Imagine a plain, white blank card, cover the front of the card in scraps of white lace and glue gun one of the pretty mirror decals in the middle of the lace.

Cards have become quite expensive to buy so stocking up on a few sheets of scrapbooking paper and some other decorative trims and stickers allows you to make your own at a fraction of the cost.

http://www.auntyverascrapandcraft.com.au/



No comments:

Post a Comment