Saturday 13 August 2011

A Teacup Full Of Pansies....







One fine Saturday afternoon...

I was wandering through a beautiful craft market. Creative people had gathered together to show off their wares and there was a wonderful buzz in the air. The smell of fine food floated through the marketplace and in the distance a folk band played their playful melodies........
I had filled my basket up with pretty handmade rose earings and  a pretty silver necklace made with pretty bits and bobs from the bottom of a sewing basket.  Big smiles greeted me from stall to stall and I was so amazed at the quality of the pieces available to purchase.
After some time I sat down to enjoy my lunch and enjoyed the pretty garden surrounds.  It was then that I noticed this beautiful collection of handmade pottery.

I could see the most gorgeous teacup pottery planter.  It was all hand pressed with a pretty lacey pattern and had pale pink roses on the side.  It was so unique and pretty and before you know it , it was all wrapped up and finding it's way into my wicker basket......



and isn't she just so pretty !   I had to plant a pretty pansy in her and I think it was the perfect choice don't you ?




No comments:

Post a Comment