Wednesday 26 November 2014

Peachy Pink Wedding Flowers



Good afternoon !

Yes it has been a while once again……..sorry

I have so many beautiful flower images to share from weddings and other work that I have been doing.
This particular wedding was a must to share.

The wedding of Jaye and Dave was such a wonderful event.
I had grand plans of travelling up to the Hunter Valley vineyards (Australia), to the location but it wasn't meant to be (my son broke his collarbone and we spent the afternoon in the hospital but that's another story)

Jaye and Dave and their precious daughter Poppy celebrated in style at the stunning Tocal Homestead.

Jaye chose such a pretty colour palette for me to work with.
Lots of peachy pinks,pale pinks, creamy whites and green foliages and berries.
She had a vision but she mostly left it up to me to make the final decisions which was such a great honour.
Jaye's tiny daughter Poppy wore a sweet little flower crown and she looked as cute as a button.



The happy couple :)
(adoring the wedding gown)

 The bridal bouquet consisted of Tuberose, Queen Anne's Lace, Peris, Peonies and Roses.  The fragrance was intoxicating.

The bridesmaids bouquets consisted of a smaller version of the bridal bouquet.


                         Ready and waiting to be collected.
         Lots and lots of hard work sitting right there in that box.

                 I love my flowery little corner of the world !




Sending out a HUGE hello to all of my long lost bloggy friends around the world. I miss you all like crazy !!

Andrea, Doni, Michelle, Betsy  and so many more. I am alive and well and loving my work. Can you believe that I can finally justify all of the lace, doilies and other vintage treasures that I have collected over time…….lol
If you would like to see what I have been up to then you can find my business page on Facebook under MAYFLOWERS VINTAGE FLORIST. It would be so fantastic for you to pop in and say hi.

                                      Until next time…..
                                                  xo





3 comments:

  1. Wow! Melanie! The posies are over the top! Gorgeous! I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie!!!
    I got your email, but dont have it saved! I need your email! We changed devices now and so it wasnt in the new one.
    So good to hear from you, and let me say that those flowers, oh wow! Magnificent job! Love the bouquets but especially the head pieces!
    You are a swwet heart and your work is wonderful.
    Tell your son I hope he gets better soon!
    Hugs to you!
    Doni

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Beautiful wedding, and the flowers are just gorgeous! My husband and I celebrated our 51st anniversary yesterday!

    ReplyDelete