Thursday 18 August 2011

There's No Place Like Home


In the words of Dorothy....."There is no place like home".

Today I left my beautiful home to go in search of all things French Blue and Peachy Pink.
My beautiful Mum and daughter accompanied me on my travels and after taking the wrong lane on the Sydney Harbour Bridge we eventually found our destination......
It is always a day of laughter when my Mum and I get together, it is constant giggling and story telling and drinking coffee. I honestly do not know what I would do without her in my lfe. She is my very own angel with wings....love you Mum xo

AND YES  I FOUND BEAUTIFUL THINGS TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL.  I made a lovely new friend and SEARCHED FOR FAIRIES in a very pretty corner of the world.......Are you intrigued ? 
Well be sure to watch over the next week. A beautiful FREE GIVEAWAY  will be shared.  SO STAY TUNED TO  FRENCH BLUE AND PEACHY PINK

So at the end of a very big day in the city, I truly did want to click my heels and go home ! After all there is no place like home xo




No comments:

Post a Comment