Friday 2 September 2011

Tea Party for 2.....Introducing Sweet Poison !



Introducing SWEET POISON......

Apples In Wonderland, Red Secret, Fresh Fruit Flans, Vanilla rose petal cupcakes.........
Just a few of the delicious offerings at the amazing cake store in Marketown, Newcastle West.
These creative folk were my first choice for baking my drop dead gorgeous Birthday Cake this year.  It was the most fabulous birthday cake I had ever had and it tasted equally as good as it looked.
The staff at SWEET POISON are happy and friendly and the passion for what they do is obvious in their cakes.
I know I would never go anywhere else, why try and perfect perfection !
Other than gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous cakes they brew the best coffee and make the best lunches in town.

THIS MORNING I STOPPED IN ON SWEET POISON AND THIS IS WHAT I FOUND MYSELF LEAVING WITH !
(there goes my diet !.....)

These cupcakes are totally amazing....melt in your mouth delicious and almost too good to eat. A must have at your next tea party. 


'Red Secret'
Chocolate mud and red velvet cake layered with white chocolate creme mousse covered in pecan and cinnamon crumble.
Heaven !

and who can forget my ever-so-pretty
Birthday Cake.
thankyou so much Sweet Poison !

so that was my day friends. Enjoying tea and supurb cakes in the garden.
I even managed to catch up on a bit of reading. I have discovered some great new books......I'll share them with you soon.
xo

http://www.damnhungry.com/listing/sweet-poison-cakes.html




No comments:

Post a Comment