Thursday 27 October 2011

A Few Of My Favourite Things



A few of my favourite Things

Pale pink rosy napkin rings. I've had them for years but I still love them.

Glass Domes are another favourite, I use them for food covering and displaying little nests or a simple pile of antique lace.




This milk jug was given to me by my Grandmother. When I was
not even tall enough to see over the bench tops in her kitchen, I would watch her make frothy strawberry milkshakes in it.
She would let me use a special spiral straw that I would just adore using and I'd watch the milkshake slowly rise up through the twists and turns of the straw. It was my favourite thing to do when I visited.


and by far my most favourite thing in the world is being a MUM !

I hope you all enjoyed visiting FRENCH BLUE AND PEACHY PINK this week. I have certainly enjoyed your company. Thankyou for your lovely emails and comments. I love hearing from you all.

NEXT WEEK I have a special story on FERNWOOD HIGH TEA. It is a magical place where I visit for high tea in the garden. There will be gorgeous fashions, delicious cakes and pretty flowers.
and don't miss another of my lead up to Christmas specials where I will share another Christmas creation.
So enjoy your weekend and ALWAYS REMEMBER.....to take time to smell the roses. Life is too short to miss the beauty that surrounds us.
                                               xo


No comments:

Post a Comment