Wednesday 16 November 2011

Christmas Feature.....No 4 Tree Decorations



                   Christmas Feature No. 4
                         Tree Decorations

I love to make my own Christmas tree decorations.  They are made from the heart, with pretty antique lace and gorgeous scrap booking papers.  I love embossed scrap booking papers, I prefer white because it can be transformed into anything and blends well with most colours. 
I chose some pretty lace, ribbon, glitter and in this case some very soft tulle netting. 
I colour photo copied some antique greeting cards and  cut out some hearts from some strong cardboard.
I covered layers of pretty paper over the plain cardboard and used my imagination to decorate.
Add whatever trims you like. I had some pretty vintage crystals from an old chandelier and some pretty diamonte buckles from my local craft store to add some bling !
Some tiny diamond bling stickers from
http://www.auntyverascrapandcraft.com.au/  also prettied things up.


I stuck to my favourite colour palette.....french blue and peachy pink !

My best friend.....a hot glue gun, did the rest ! 










No comments:

Post a Comment