Friday 20 January 2012

Day 5 - Displaying Your Collections



Happy Friday from French Blue and Peachy Pink

Day 5 - Displaying Your Collections, concludes today with something incredibly simple.

Do not ever underestimate the functionality of a door handle !
This pretty organza lavender bag was a find of mine a few years ago at an antique centre. It is time worn, has age spots and a moth nibble or two but there is something I love about it.

This is where it lives......on a door handle !

I hope you have all enjoyed my special this week on displaying your collections.  I wish with a smile on my face that you will rethink locking away your collections in the safety of the cupboard and display or use them. They are meant to be enjoyed and loved !
                                    
                                                xo


Today has been a fabulous day !

It all began very early in the day as I sleepily made my morning cup of tea, switched the computer on and sat down to see what the other half of the world had been blogging while I slept.

As I viewed my messages I find a sweet message from the lovely Karianne at 'Thistlewood Farm' congratulating me for winning
 'A Cottage Market's' giveaway.  Unsure at first I quickly checked and found that indeed I had won the cutest set of pocket mirrors.  I was so excited to be the lucky winner !

Mostly though, I felt very blessed that I had stumbled upon the path of this wonderful woman Andrea who is such a happy little thing. She is selfless and ever so giving. A trait that I truly admire in others.
She is a constant support to me and I am very grateful.
Sending you a big hug Andrea xo

This what I won.......   LUCKY ME ! Aren't they gorgeous !
http://www.thecottagemarket.com/

Go and take a peek at 'A Cottage Market', I know that you will love it as much as I do.




Enjoy your weekend........see you all next week xo


2 comments:

  1. I love your purse! I use my door handles in the kitchen to hang an old set of vintage keys! Congrats again!

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karianne, I just adore this lavender purse. Any given space in our home seems to have something pink or blue hanging on it ! lol x

    ReplyDelete