Monday 2 July 2012

I Am All Officially Caked Out !



Cake, Cake and More Cake !
I have never eaten so much cake in all of my life !
My birthday weekend was filled with cake for just about every meal and there's still more cake for leftovers.
Would anybody like a slice?
There was my beautiful birthday cake which was made up of lots and lots of yummy different flavoured macaroons.....divine !
Then there was a chocolate and peppermint mud cake, rose cupcakes, ginger slice/cake which my Mum baked and then to top it all off there were chocolate dipped strawberries from my favourite chocolate inspired cafe.

My veins are pumping pure sugar through them today.


It all began with a pink macaroon

and then this yummy chocolate and peppermint mud cake came along

and all washed down with this very fuzzy looking cup of coffee......
and I'm afraid the chocolate dipped strawberries were too good to sit there and take photo's of.
One
by
one
they
all
disappeared

oops !

It was a fantastic weekend, I was spoilt rotten with love and laughter.
There were phone calls from my bestest friends in the world.
They always make me feel happy.
The love and thoughtfullness from my nearest and dearest made me feel so very special.

Thankyou to all of those special people in my life who always take the time to care.
We may all be busy, but there is always time for friendship.

Love
Melanie
x



2 comments:

  1. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY
    BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRTHDAY
    tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yoooooooooooooooooo

    i didn't know! i am so bad -- life has been so crazed i don't even know what day it is! i am so so happy that you had an incredible birthday weekend and macarons -- mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good!

    i am sending you tons and tons of hugs and love! you are a dear blessing in my life and as far as birthdays -- i hope you have at least 100 more!!!!!
    LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Melanie, how divine!

    I hope your birthday was marvelous for you!

    Nice you were spoiled with sweets - that's GREAT!

    May your year be filled with good health, love and laughter.

    ReplyDelete