Monday 30 July 2012

Popping Up Jonquils


A little bit of happiness

and a slight sign of warmer weather approaching...
  I hope !

I just love it when Spring bulbs start popping their heads up from the earth.   They are so pretty and smell so beautiful.
Months ago now I dug up quite a lot of bulbs up in my garden. I was moving things around a little and didn't want them to get damaged by the shovel.
I had no idea what they were as I have lots of different bulbs planted.  Turns out they were all pretty little Jonquils !
Just gorgeous !
I thought I'd share with you all.

Snowdrops are popping up everywhere as well.
I just adore the beautiful scent that greets me as I walk up to my front door. A subtle scent of Spring soon approaching..........well in another few weeks anyway !  I guess it's a little bit of wishful thinking on my behalf.

OOPS !
As I look out the window right now, there are big black clouds approaching. I think I may have jinxed myself ! lol
Bring back the sunshine to warm my bones again !

Enjoy your afternoon
Melanie
x


No comments:

Post a Comment