Thursday 19 September 2019

My Flowery Little World




 Hello long lost friends 

It's me, Melanie 

Yes it's really me !

I thought I would pop on over to my bloggy world and say hello to you all and show you why my blog posts are so few and far between.

You may remember that I opened my own flower business called MAYFLOWERS VINTAGE FLORIST

Mayflowers has my heart, it has my soul and I absolutely love running my own business.
My love of all things antique and vintage still remains. In fact I have combined my passions and I have combined both of these things with flowers.

My signature designs are my VINTAGE TEACUP POSIES. 
 A fresh flower design built into gorgeous old teacups.

Antique lace and ribbons that you may remember I am obsessed over, are now put to good use trimming bridal bouquets.

I have worked on many, many weddings and I have sent countless bunches and arrangements far and wide.
The flower world has captured my heart, hook, line and sinker.

Please enjoy these few pretty pics from my flower studio captured by my friend Dea from Little Black Bow Photography.

I will be back from time to time to say hello, but in the meantime please pop over to my website to see what my flower world is all about.
You will also find me on Facebook and Instagram.
www.mayflowers.com.au

or Mayflowers Vintage Florist on social media.
















No comments:

Post a Comment