Thursday 9 June 2011

Cath Kidston Pretty


With Winter well and truly upon us all, curling up under this wonderfully warm Cath Kidston print eiderdown sounds fabulous to me.  I spotted this little treasure at Pigott's Store on a recent French Blue and Peachy Pink trip.
It would look so pretty and inviting folded up on the end of a bed or laid flat as a bed topper. 

When my daughter was born I opted out of the traditional pink girls bedroom and went for a fresh raspberry toille print. I only wish that Cath Kidston had been around to coordinate my fabrics with. She offers such happy, bright prints that  fit in with any age.  This pretty quilt would look lovely draped over  a nursery chair in the early years, then laid upon a single bed when the little one outgrew her cot. This fabric is sweet and timeless and would coordinate well with spots, stripes or simple plain block colours.
You will find this quilt at Pigott's Store, Woolahra Sydney.





No comments:

Post a Comment