Friday 1 July 2011

I Am The Birthday Girl



Today is my birthday and I am feeling so loved and happy.  Thankyou to all of my beautiful family and friends for making such a beautiful fuss of me..................kisses to you all xxxxxx


I just picked up my pink ruffle BIRTHDAY CAKE....so excited and totally love it.  So I thought I'd give you all a sneaky peak before we go ahead and light the candles. It's alsmost a shame to cut it.  Yummo  it's a white chocolate, strawberry swirl cake from an amazing cake shop called 'Sweet Poison'.

and I'm about to make party bags for all of my guests.....I can't help myself I am just a big kid at heart
xo



and this was my first gift delivered today by our smiley postman. A gorgeous, thoughtful gift from a special friend of mine who offers constant love and support and who I consider a very dear friend. Thankyou gorgeous girl and your beautiful family xo




No comments:

Post a Comment