Wednesday 3 August 2011

Inspiring French Provincial Gardening at Shabby Sheilas





Gorgeous Garden Inspiration
at Shabby Sheilas


Spring is just around the corner and my heart went crazy when  my eyes locked on this divine display of French inspired garden accessories. I love the rusty Believe sign which has 3 hooks attached to hang garden tools, aprons or maybe for drying a sweet bunch of herbs or lavender on.

I bought this pretty pot of purple Kale for my back porch . Kale is one of my favourite plants it looks amazing as a border plant or in terracotta pots for a splash of colour on a table by your front door.
One pretty pot of colour can change the appearance of a drab home entrance.
I have a pretty white wicker table at my front door which I keep an ever changing display of potted colour on. I rotate my display each week with something different to keep things fresh and inspiring. One week I may have a pretty old china dish with tiny violets floating in it and a mossy decorative bird sitting on a little nest, the next week I may change it to a pretty heart shaped ivy plant and a rusty old horshoe.
I love changing things around
The smallest touch can breathe new life
into the smallest area.




I just love this wire dome as pictured below. It would be a stunning table centrepiece for an outside table.  Shabby Sheilas always have a beautiful range of interesting garden pieces. Eclectic and elegant all in the same breath. Find Shabby Sheilas online at http://shabbysheilas.com/




1 comment:

  1. Love this blog and always look forward to the next update. Especially love the stories - please do more stories.

    ReplyDelete