Monday 1 August 2011

Shopping Heaven At Shabby Sheilas


Afternoon Delight.......A Sunny Saturday at Shabby Sheilas

I had the pleasure of being at a wonderful soiree at Shabby Sheilas.  They were  launching their new range of 'Bliss At Home' linens and a lovely Danish range 'Jeanne'd Arc' which was absolutely stunning.
Lots of happy ladies wandered through the shop tucking lots of beautiful treasures under their arms whilst sipping Raspberry tea and eating dainty sandwiches.

I have so many beautiful photo's to share with you, far too many for just one story so I will post more each day as I know you will all love to see what goodies were available.

Today I share with you this gorgeous old babies cot which was transformed into the prettiest day bed. It was full of stunning French inspired cushions and throws and surrounded by fresh bunches of snowdrops and dome covered topiaries.









No comments:

Post a Comment