Tuesday 25 October 2011

Christmas Feature No.1.....French Blue Christmas Bird


Each week on FRENCH BLUE AND PEACHY PINK I will be bringing you something beautiful to inspire you for your Christmas/Holiday  decorating.
Please visit and let your creative imagination run free.

Christmas Feature Story
Week No.1

It all began when I spotted this pretty French Blue birdie....

He was the perfect shade of French Blue and I could just see him sitting ever so happily among the branches of our Christmas tree this year.


So I found some pretty cream antique lace.
Some crystals off an old discarded chandelier
A sweet little Robin's nest from my friends tree
A beautiful yellow cockatoo feather from my Grandparents garden
A beautiful antique light shade I once found at an antique store
AND some CREATIVE SPIRIT.....



AND I LET MY MIND RUN FREE
                  AND SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL HAPPENED....

and I think the result is quite beautiful !

Each week on FRENCH BLUE AND PEACHY PINK I will be bringing you something beautiful to inspire you for your Christmas/Holiday  decorating.
Please visit and let your creative imagination run free.


Have a beautiful day and thankyou for visiting
     FRENCH BLUE AND PEACHY PINK
                               XO


1 comment:

  1. Oooohhh - so pretty!!!! I love your gorgeous Christmas Bird. And of course only you would happen to find "an old discarded chandelier" - lol, love it!

    ReplyDelete