Monday 17 October 2011

Pretty In Pink.....A Shabby Sweet Place To Rest



So as promised I bring you some gorgeous inspiration from 'Shabby Sheilas'.  I adore this big, white armchair. It has removable slipcovers, is made with good sturdy linen fabric and is available in either plain white or natural with a fresh indigo stripe running through the middle. I love slipcovers !  I have four children who sometimes have grubby little fingers and two cats who leave their fur on our white sofa's.  Thank goodness for slipcovers, they can easily be removed, soaked in the washing machine and come up as good as new.  Family and friends told me I was crazy to choose white but I find them great and I would buy white again in a heartbeat whenever I buy a new sofa.
http://www.shabbysheilas.com/


I am loving this mossy green clock.....a very sweet way to wake up in the morning!




A happy display of pink tulips gives instant room colour.
and
A tin of beautiful cards is a must have for any lady's desk. I always keep a box of cards and pretty wrapping paper to have at hand for the next birthday approaching. 


All of these pretty in pink pieces of gorgeousness are available from
SHABBY SHEILAS
visit their online store
or their wonderful store in Hamilton, NSW Australia



No comments:

Post a Comment