Tuesday 7 February 2012

New Beginnings.........Back To School




Well the time has come.....

Tomorrow morning when I am packing my children's lunch boxes there will be one extra to pack.....Mummy's !

After years of constant mothering of my babies, I am beginning to cut the apron strings and will begin to feed my soul.  My brain is tingling with excitement and my hands are desperate to begin.

YES
I am GOING BACK TO SCHOOL !

My love of flowers will unleash my brain, stir my creativity and push me into new directions.


My bags are packed, my  books are ready.....
I feel like a kid again ! 


Last week I received the most gorgeous Cath Kidston oilcloth bag from some sweet friends of mine as a gift. It is just adorable and is now my new school bag !  Tomorrow it will be full of pencils/pens, secateurs and rose strippers.  I can't say that I will be skipping down the path to the classroom as I once would have many years ago, but there will be a spring in my step, a smile on my face and a world of possibilities before me.

Wish me luck as I embark on this flower petal, scattered path of mine and I will look forward to sharing my new skills with you all.

                               Hugs and smiles to you all
                                                xo











No comments:

Post a Comment