Monday 19 March 2012

Pretty Garden Fountain



Hello friends !
As I sit here sniffling from a head cold I decided to look into my archives for some past inspiration that I had not yet published.

and I am glad that I did !
I came across this very pretty garden fountain that lives in one of the most beautiful gardens that I have ever had the pleasure of being in.
The lovely owner has amazing flair and every inch of her garden holds little pieces of eye candy to admire.
I love how she has used old broken china to brighten up a dull stony corner of her garden fountain. The little china figure watches on with happiness at the watery view.
Don't be tempted to throw away broken china because there is always something that you can do with it.

Stand a broken plate with the unbroken side down in the top of a pot plant (but maybe only if there are no little fingers around to pick it up and cut themselves).   If you are feeling creative then mosaic the china into something pretty such as a paver to put in your garden. You can reuse broken china in lots of ways. Just be creative !



                                  Isn't it just charming !










2 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better. The fountain looks beautiful! What a lucky friend you have!

    Thanks for the inspiration!

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should see the rest of her garden.....amazing ! x

      Delete