Saturday 7 April 2012

Easter Egg Hunt


HAPPY EASTER
from

FRENCH BLUE AND PEACHY PINK

May you and yours enjoy a restful and love filled Easter.
May the bunny visit your home
and may the celebrations of this beautiful day fill your hearts with joy.

Today I share with you a day that I will hold dear to my heart. A special moment in time where I spent time with my little niece. I watched her giggle, I watched her little face light up with joy and I shared a little piece of her innocent mind.

You see, I asked her if she would like to be my little model for a photo shoot for ROSIE'S CLOSET.  She was sooo excited and all she wanted to do was to wear my tiara (she is quite obviously a princess !)

These photo's of her are only a teaser. The whole photo shoot will be revealed next week. DON'T MISS IT because you will come to love her gorgeous big eyes as much as I do.


                         





                                    LOVE TO YOU ALL
                                              Melanie
                                                  xo


2 comments:

  1. Hunting for Easter eggs was one of my most favorite childhood memories. The eggs are beautiful and so is your little model from what I could see of her anyway. LOL Nice pics so far, can't wait to see the rest. Have a glorious Easter Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Sonya, I hope your Easter Sunday was a happy one !

    ReplyDelete