Wednesday 2 May 2012

Buttons !!!



I'm having a big spurt  of sewing at the moment. I am creating, creating, creating and loving every minute of it.
I have even opened my favourite button box and I'm watching it dwindle away.......sad face !

Before all of these pretties disappear I took some pics. I have been hoarding them for a long time and lets face it, there are trillions of buttons out there in the world and goodness knows I am a certainty to buy more !  
These pics were taken late one night and there was something about the lighting that caught my eye.
Mother of pearl, glass and tortoise shell.....oh-so-pretty !


Oh well........I guess I will have to hit the shops and buttons are now on my agenda. I can feel an antiquing Saturday session coming on !

and yes of course, I will definately share my creations with you all.  They are still on the production table but they are very, very pretty.





1 comment:

  1. I adore all your baubles!!!!! Talk about awesome crafties whoo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete