Monday 18 June 2012

Come On In....Welcome To Ambleside Cottage !


Welcome to Ambleside Cottage !
This is a little favourite place of mine to go.
I thought I would share it with you all.

For those of you who live close enough to visit the beautiful store then you really must go and visit.
It is located in Maitland Road, Islington NSW Australia.

The lovely owner has quite the eye for antique and vintage shabby chic pretties and her visits back home to England always makes her happy customers smile when she returns with boxful after boxful of gorgeousness !
The store is in a quaint little miners cottage and each room is full to the brim of pretty antique and vintage goodies.
My favourite room is the front pink 'shabby chic' style room. I always seem to find lots of things that I like in this room.

So come on in,
take a look,
and see what you can find !

This pint sized child's clothesline is the home of pretty gloves, lace collars, baby bonnets and cards.
I LOVE this !
Pretty and pink in the shabby chic room

pretty tea cups all in a row

and my other favourite section is the sewing cupboard.
Always full of vintage threads, buttons, thimbles and crafting supplies.

There is always something to buy
at Ambleside Cottage.

Come back tomorrow and I'll show you some more !

See you then

Melanie
x




3 comments:

  1. HOW GLORIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh this post was a feast for the eyes my friend!!! So wish i could have gone there with you and then gone out for some yummy coffee and desserts!!! ; ) well I can dream can't i!!!! sending hugs and love to you and yours! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that the most charming house-made-shoppe?

    I think I could spend hours in there browsing around, how wonderful!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello beautiful Melanie, Thank you so much for sharing Ambleside Cottage! It is a lovely place and I see so many pretties I would want to purchase and bring home! I am so glad you have such a wonderful place to go shopping and enjoy looking for pretties for your home! I look forward to seeing more! Much love, Paula xo

    ReplyDelete