Monday 25 June 2012

It's Birthday Week !

It's birthday week this week on
French Blue and Peachy Pink !

A little while ago now I passed my bloggy 1st birthday.
It's seems like forever I have sat here chatting to an audience who I do not personally know, but  incredibly I have grown quite fond of.
I have made so many sweet friends from all over the globe.
Bless you all for your love and support, know that I appreciate each and every one of you.

It is also my own birthday at the end of the week.....July 1st to be exact. 

SO this week I have decided to have a birthday week.
I will be celebrating all week long.
There will be cake, tea, flowers and lots more.

So pop your party hats on, pick up your whistles and lets party !

Today I celebrate one of my true passions......
Antique postcards


I loooove antique greeting cards.They are full of charm, history, beautiful greetings, illustrations..... 
and the sweet wishes they bring......
could they be any more gorgeous !

I just can't resist them.
I have been collecting them for many years now.
They always make me smile and the thrill of the chase is half the fun.
There is nothing more exciting than sifting through a nice big pile of greeting cards at the antique store.


SO
PLEASE COME TO MY BIRTHDAYS PARTY

it's going to be full of fun and pretty things.
and it wouldn't be the same without you.

See you all tomorrow

Melanie
x



3 comments:

  1. CONGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS my friend!!!! I am at the top of the list for people that are thankful that you started a blog!!!!! how else would i have been able to meet such a fabulous and wonderful new friend that has enriched my life in so many ways clear across the world! AMAZING isn't it!!! I have my party hat on and I am ready!!!! sending you tons of hugs across the oceans!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fantastic because you were at the top of my party list !lol
      You are such a treasure xoxoxox

      Delete
  2. Dear Melanie,

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HAPPY BLOGGAVERSARY!!!!

    Enjoy yourself as much as you can!

    For your birthday I send sincerest wishes for good health, joy, love and peace for you always.

    Hugs and prayers,

    Michele

    ReplyDelete