Wednesday 6 June 2012

Tea Party Time


Every little girl's dream is to have a tea party.

A little jug of milk, a plate of cookies and a little tea set is a must have item for any little 'Princess in training'.

My little friend Miss Ren was in her glory pouring little jugs of milk into teeny tiny tea cups.
It didn't really matter that the little saucers had more milk in them than the tea cup ! lol

What a little cutie !
and definitely a little princess.
Yummy !

 
Don't you just love her little string of pearls !

and accessorising and checking her look in the mirror was priceless !

it's a built in instinct in every woman !

Isn't it wonderful to dream !
and there was not a cookie left on the plate !


                         FRENCH BLUE AND PEACHY PINK
                    had a lovely time tea partying with little Miss Ren.
                  and I will look forward to many, more with her.

                         Join me tomorrow for
                            'Thursday Flowers'

where I showcase my weekly floral arrangement from my floristry course.

                                    Melanie
                                          x

3 comments:

  1. OH SO ADORABLE!!!

    And your little angel is wearing tea appropriate pearls, too, oh my gosh so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Melanie, Your little Miss Ren is adorable!!!! What a precious angel she is! I know the two of you had a wonderful tea party! Oh, all of the dishes are so SWEET and pretty!!! I love the rosy fabrics, bunting and flowers! Everything is so gorgeous, girlie and feminine! This just delights my heart and puts a smile on my face! Thank you for sharing such sweetness! I love Miss Ren's accessories and outfit. What a doll! Love you dear friend, Paula xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I wish I could join Miss Ren for a cup of tea! She is just adorable!!! And what a lovely outfit she´s wearing for this special occasion! I hope that one day I will also be blessed with a beautiful princess like her so we could give tea parties together! :-)

    ReplyDelete